Thursday, June 10, 2010

MISTAKES.....

I believed
When I shouldn't have
I loved you
When I never could have

You learned your lesson,
I learned mine
You should never love me
And I should never trust you

We both messed up
We both made mistakes
You made yours, I made mine
Now I wish I could rewind time

Take me back to before all this
Take me away from all the pain
Pull me away from our last kiss
And take me away from your sweet smile

Take away all your lies
I always thought you meant everything
Take away all these cries
And take away our final goodbyes

Yes, it could have been
Yes, we could have lasted
Forever was a possibly
But we both know how this turned out

You were my hero
I was your nothing
You gave me sorrow
That will forever last

Go move on
Go be happy
Leave me torn
Leave me sore

Flee from me
And I'll flee from you
Don't ever regret
What you're about to do

I still love you
With all my heart
Every day and every night,
All of this, right from the start.

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails