Friday, August 28, 2009

Moments to remember


You charmed me effortlessly

As you treat me in a friendly way

You made me happy unconsciously

Just by smiling back at me…



 You understand me inside and out

Believe in me without a doubt

You listen to me attentively

And carefully choose words to say…


 In return, what shall I give you?

Just tell me what you want me to do

Coz I don't have any idea to please you

I don't think simple thank you will do…



 You respect of my being innocent lady

Never had you laughed on my stupidity

And I could still feel your sincerity

As you explain to me the matter of reality…



You are somewhat special I shall never forget

Coz you gave me all the care I could get

You gave me something to remember

Such good memories I'll cherish forever....

2 comments:

kaka said...

you have been tagged...:)check out my blog

Unknown said...

now that is nice effort....

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails