Monday, August 31, 2009

After college Question


3.25PM
Pooja looked at the clock on the wall which was still ticking 3.25pm. She would why time goes so slow because she was waiting to meet Prem after college. All the girls had time for many guys but she loved only one “PREM”, but we are best friends, buddies, pals, and chums. She was confused as to how to break their current status and get on with the next big step. If only I could get him to talk to me without those beautiful eyes beaming at her, she sighs.
 They had studied in the same school but chose only different courses. He wanted to be math genius while she chose computers. While joining college, they both opted for the same co-ed college so that they could be together all the time. Apart from this she had no regrets to be with him except to confess that they were more than “JUST FRIENDS”. But she hoped she figured it out to tell him that before college gets over in two weeks.
3.30PM
The bell rang. Finally, she said. She stood, still in a daze and walked out of the classroom. Prem waited, gorgeous as ever. His body leaning over the wall besides her classroom. He was wearing the Red T-shirt which she had given him for his birthday this year. She still remembers the fun they had on that day with friends and how much time they spent together.  If only it could always last forever, she thought and moved closer.
He smiled as their eyes met. “Hey, Po.”
“Hey, don’t you call me that. How many times do I have to tell you? I’m not the same baby PO from school. Come ‘on you know I hate that name”
“You are always my same old PO” and he grins melting her heart away.
“So Can we go home together today?” He asked.
“Don’t we always go home together? Stop kidding around, let’s get moving.” Pooja claims.
“Listen, I’ve got some work which needs to be finished for my final project. So just give me an hour and we can go together.” Prem adjusting his files from his bag.
“But, Prem, amma asked me to come home soon.” Pooja eyes him out. “Shall I call it a day and you can come home later to meet me?”
“Oh, Come ‘on Pooooo… Please. I want to talk to you about something important on the way back home. Besides, I don’t want you to travel alone in the train.”
Pooja’s pulse raced. Just breathe and act normal. How caring.. she thought. “Okay, I’l wait for you but let me make one thing clear, I AM NOT A CHILD!!! Understand”
“ Cool!! Got it.” He winked and ran down the large corridor to the computer lab.
                                                                                                                                                                         To be continued....

4 comments:

HaRy!! said...

am guessing this story is goin to b goood :) ll make sure to keep track of it!..cya ...hope to cya blogrolled yu!

Raji said...

Hope the story does not end like those one page stories in Kumudham, Vikatan those days, that gives an opposite ending from what people think :)

Raji U said...

@ Hary- Thanks for dropping by.. I hope the story comes out well still havent thought about the next episode myself..lol..

@ Raji- Illa pa.. I'm planning to write more of and I don't think you will regret the ending...

HaRy!! said...

apadiya...i thought yu had a plot....ok ok cya

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails