Sunday, August 9, 2009

Manasellam



This song is  dedicated to my friends whom I'm missing so much @ this second, minute and will miss forever. Especially to my friends in IIPM who were an important part of my life. Please come back to me guys. I cannot see us separated. Take to me back please. I love you all very much. So much of hatred has affected me personally. I'm getting to sad, angry and depressed. Negative feelings are surrounding me and its gives me a headache. Please for heavens sake, just four to six months of college and then we won't even have time to see or talk to each other but you will always stay in my heart.

1 comment:

ApocalypsE said...

hi there... sounds like you are in terrible position...

hope things get better soon...

take care

love
Nirmal...

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails