Monday, February 9, 2009

Life is good!!!! :-)

A good life is what everybody wants. But what does it mean to have a good life? Everybody has different ideas of a good life. Some people think more about themselves, others like to help people. Both are examples of good life, but as long as you are happy with yourself, you are having a good life. In my blog, I'll tell you my ideas of a good life. You might not totally agree with me, but I'll guarantee you will learn something from it.

First and foremost, I personally think  the most important quality of a good life is happiness. Nobody tell you to get happy, it is something that you have to require by yourself. When you are happy, you feel like you have the power to do anything, say anything, and go anywhere you want. When you are happy, you see everything positive, then you will be nice to your co-workers or classroom. If you have the power to be happy, you also have the power to make others happy.

1.Start the day with a Smile. 

I do that everyday. I see anybody for the first time that day, I smile. It gives a positive note and vibe. After all, smile doesn't cost you anything.




2 comments:

YL said...

true happiness only comes when one is contended with what one has. no doubt. anything other than that, it's just superficial.

Sathish Ganesh said...

hi da... Saga here... nice blogs.. that dad was cool and Good...

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails