Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dedicating this month of love to my Dad!!!


Ever since I remember

Ever since I can remember
You have been the one
who picked me up when I would fall
lift me up when I was down
You are the one who
wiped away the tears
And made a smile magically appear.
You are the one who
loved me no matter what I did
And you are the one who
helped me to be what I am today
How can I ever tell you
how very much I love you?

Did I ever say thanks 

Did I ever say thanks
for all the toys you mended,
games we played,
outings to the park,
and the way you
always tried to cheer
me when I was down? 

Did I ever say thanks for
the sacrifices you made
so I could be involved
in so many enriching
activities? 

Did I ever say thanks for
working so hard
to provide for our family? 

Did I ever say thanks
for having such faith in me
and always being there
when I needed you? 

Most of all,
Did I ever say thanks for caring? 

DAD, I LOVE YOU.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also person who loves my dad...Gr8 blog... keep up the good work

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails