Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back to college

Its always fun to know you are getting back to college after two months in deep sleep.zzzzzzz... I mean internship. College is back and I'm the mood to go to college, but one thing is pissing me off. I'm going to miss all my friends who have opted for Finance. I hope they will miss me too. I don't think our friendship will not end here and now.. I would also like to mention a few names with whom I've established my heart beat friendship... These people will not be forgotten in my life and will always hold a special place in my heart forever.
The names of these people..(not in any order)
RamPrasad
Praveen Chandar
Arun Chakaravathy
Murugesh
Nishanth( my love... LOL)
Prasanna Venkatesh
Sriram
Asgar
You may notice that all are boys in the list but these guys were the only ones who helped through and through. The girls have not yet made any impact in my life. But doesn't mean I don't have Girlfriends, I just dint yet meet my soul friend. I gel with all kinds of people but mainly with the once who do not have ego..I would do anything for these people. I love them very much and they all know that I do. Thank you for being there for me and I will always wish to stay like that with you all. None of these guys read my blog except Ram. So I dont have to fake it.

Ps: IIPM may not be the best college I studied but its always the best place to make great friendship for life. I hope atleast these people don't betray me and my friendship because I cannot tolerate it anymore.

1 comment:

RamPrasad said...

raji pullarikuthu :)

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails