Sunday, May 10, 2009

Funny People!

Like every Sunday, today I was taken to see my grandmother..
She is a very sweet mother and grandma. Being a mother's day, she was given a chance to ask everybody any question she likes. First was my mom and after 6 people, I was the last person to be asked.

Here is the typical situation between us:
Grandma: Raji, when are you going to get married?
Raji(me): I have just not found the right girl(kewl)
You should have seen the look at her face, not a million dollar is worth it.
It was definitely a cultural shock to her but every other person at home was laughing their lungs out including my dad. LOL. It was a funny weekend not for my grandma...he he he :)

PS:I'm straight

4 comments:

Karthik said...

Good you added PS

Raji U said...

@ karthik - He he he

ApocalypsE said...

woah... Man, I should have seen your grandma then... he he

*Kewl*

Raji U said...

@ Apocalypse- You definitely should have

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails