Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My 101th blog post!!!

My blog has come a far way... Everybody wants to talk about their 100th post but I wanted to talk about what is going to happen in the future. My blog is just 5 months old and i already reached 101 posts... Its great or what???

It was my Marketing sir, Satheesh Krishnamurthy, was one of the first blogs I read in my life... I can also say he was my influence to the world of blogging. My friend and classmate Ram is a blogger himself. He helped me out in every aspect of blogging. Till date, if I have any doubt, I call up Ram. Sweet chap.. Then came Raji who is a motivator for me and I really love her blog and the things she write about. She is now a good friend too.. Then came a lot of other people like Muthu, Anand and then Nikhil who have added me recently to their life.... I thank all these people for being so wonderful. I love it here and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. I never go back to sleep without reading the updates on my blog roll. So keep writing and I love reading as I gain a lot of knowledge thru you guys too... Lovely being with you people.. Most of all thanks you guys!!! :) :)

4 comments:

Raji said...

A great innings Raji! 5 months and 101 posts...I know a lot of ppl who started blogging but left it after few days/weeks/months...IMHO, being consistent is a virtue...not everyone has that...Congrats! And way to go...

Rajalakshmi Umapathy said...

Thanks Raji! You were a support too!! I'll try to be as consistent as possible :)

rgm said...

Congrats... Raji. Though I am late, I feel happy to be mentioned. Looking forward for your 1001th! All the best

Rajalakshmi Umapathy said...

Thank you muthu!!! ennakum aasaiya iruku.. to see my 1001th post

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails