Sunday, January 17, 2010

Look whose talking… 55 fiction

I thought of this one when I was playing with my neighbour’s kid who was so damn interested in what I was doing on this weird thing on my table. He kept pushing the keys on my laptop trying to figure out something. This is just my imagination on that.
200179130-002
He was sitting on the lap and glazing at this weird thing in front of him.
" What does papa do with this thing, even ignoring me? “ he thought
“I should do something to it so that papa will pay more attention to me"
He touched it and sees himself on the screen with a smile.

Liked it huh?? Do let me know about your honest comments. I want to improve my writing skills. I want to write more.. :P:D:)

3 comments:

HaRy!! said...

:) liked it v v much, cute kidssss!

Sojo Varughese said...

woha...that's kinda cute :)

ApocalypsE said...

that was cute... :D

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails