Thursday, July 23, 2009

FANTASTIC FOUR :)

Tagged by a new blogger friend Bharathi..

Four places I have lived (not in any particular order):

Chennai

Kumbakonam

Bangalore

Chidambaram

Four T.V shows that I love(d) to watch (not in any particular order):

Friends

Everybody loves Raymond

Hannah Montana

Faith and Hope(over Petera iruku la)

Four places that I have been on vacation:

Chennai (with family and friends)

Pichavaram

Tada Falls near Andhra

Waynad

Four of my favourite food items:

Biryani

Chola Poori

Naan and Panner Butter Masala

KFC Burger J

Four websites that I visit daily:

Gmail

Orkut

Facebook

And last but never the least our blogs

Four places I would rather be (not in any particular order of preference):

Paris

Madurai

Delhi

UK

Four things I hope to do before I die..... (not in any particular order):

My priorities for these things are the 1st in the list so here goes nothing:

Buy my mom and dad, my grandparent’s old house.

Take a world tour with friends

Pamper myself with ice creams and sundaes

Talk to Mr. C.K Ranganathan (founder of Cavin Kare, Chennai)

Four novels I wish I was reading for the first time:

Kane and Abel

Harry Potter Series

Sidney Sheldon ( all of em)

Desert Rose

Four movies that I can watch over and over again:

Minnale ( I do that almost every week on Raj TV)

Gladiator

Princess Diaries 1 & 2

Pasanga( loved it)

ICE AGE 1, 2 & 3(Hilarious)

Four people I believe will respond to this tag:

I tag Raji, Anand, Nikhil and Priya

2 comments:

Raji said...

ha ha...Thanks for tagging me...now I got something to write :)

ApocalypsE said...

friends and everybody loves raymond are just awesome...

Man, love to hear a girl say biryani... Most of them grrr

If I were to take a world tour, screw friends, I would just take one person, well you know who that is...

I ve become a huge fan of Anne hathaway since princess diaries 1... She did exhibit her acting talents in Rachel getting married...Loved it...

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails