Friday, July 24, 2009

I miss you friend!!!

I  would like to share the on-going process of fight between two so- called best friends( atleast that's what I thought). I've not left with any close friends at this moment( Ram and Prasanna, excuse me!! You pple are still good friends to me but I just had so much of affection on him). I even consider him (Mr.P) as my closest friend.

Since college started, I've met up with a lota people but only a few have become that close to me by heart. Literally, to my heart. I just cannot bare the fact that he is ignoring me for the fact that i was just listening to a conversation which was happening between two people. I was already betrayed by my so- called best friends about a few months ago. I think I just dont have the fate to be with good people. One minute, there, I felt I was missing the best phase of my life. I'm seriously pissed off. I'm not myself. I don't smile, eat properly. Cannot even look at HIM these days. I miss you, P. Please talk to me. I feel that someone else have replaced me in the place with was so special for me in your heart. I don't want to come to college anymore or even look @ other people. All I want is to be with you. I don't want this issue to spilt us. I've already missed so many good people and dont want it to happen with you too. I begged you to talk back to me. Atleast tell me what do you expect of me..I've asked any friend this question. All I want to tell you is that everybody cannot be you.Please try to keep your differences away when it comes to friends.. Life can never be the same if we guys are not back together..

Please come back n taalk to me.. miss you very badly..understand me pa..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... It's not easy losing friends. I hope you do really get your friend back if he's worth it :) Hugggsss girl :)

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails