Saturday, September 5, 2009

Special Birthday to celebrate :)

This Post is exclusively dedicated to my friend Vinoth. Today, he is celebrating his 26th birthday!! ( Did I get that right ?) Yes, of course I know that you are older than me. LOL.




About him:
1. Makes me laugh till my stomach is about to fall off.
2. A true friend(genuinely)!!
3. Beautiful person with a lotsa good and little bad qualities.
4. Changed a lot for a person he loves truely and madly.
5. Stubborn to the core.
6. Kumar(his father) is so proud to have borne him.
7. Loves his family very much.
8. A vivid liar and makes other people think he was saying the truth. (liar, liar, pants on fire)
9. Never takes up anything easily and was utterly irresponsible and senseless some years ago..
10. Cute, funny and smart.
I'm proud to have you as a friend and you are very special to me which I know you know. Please stay like this. Never change even if you get married. LOL. Take care. At last, I forgot.
Happy birthday da.. You are something!! :):)

3 comments:

Nikhil Menon said...

Happy Birthday vinoth.. See!! ur a lucky guy..with friends like her.. :))

Have a blaastt!! and yeah,I like ur blog.. )))

I do blog too.. :P

Nikhil

HaRy!! said...

wishes from my end...checked yur other blog but was not able to comment as it was disabled!! very good verse abt pain ! when yu hav to laugh..cya around pls!!

Raji U said...

@ Nikhil-welcome to my blog and thanks for your wishes.
@ hary- Sure. I laugh most of the times.. love to see around.. chnged the comments on the other blog too.

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails