Thursday, January 22, 2009

For the Love of roses





What can a Rose say by Arthur Smith


A rose can say I love you 
And want you to be mine, 
a rose can say I thank you 
For being so very kind, 

A rose can say congratulations, 
Whatever the occasion may be, 
a rose can say I miss you 
And wish you were here with me, 

A rose can say I'm sorry 
If I've hurt you in any way, 
a rose can say get well soon, 
May God bless you today? 

A rose can say I wish you happiness, 
And the best for you each day.
A rose can say farewell 
When someone goes away, 

A rose can say hello, 
I'm thinking of you today, 
there are just so many wonderful things 
That a rose can say, 

A rose can say goodbye 
When a love one is laid to rest, 
No matter what there is to say, 
A rose can say it best. 


No comments:

Disqus for Life As It Comes

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails